Monday, May 19, 2008

THE GIRLS!!!

My two girls they bring so much joy into our lives. Aubrey loves to help me with her little sister. Sometimes a little too much and it scares me to death that she is going to hurt the baby but I know that God made these babies tough so they could survive their older siblings. She has been having really bad temper tantrums so if anyone has any ideas how to stop this can you let me know the secret. :) She talks like crazy and says the cutest things, I can't believe how many songs she sings I will post some of them for you. Emily is a good baby and sleeps pretty good through the night she only wakes up about two times I am grateful for that. it's crazy how fast they grow she is all ready two months and trying to grab things and smiling it is so cute.

1 comment:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey it looks good!! You did good!!!