Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun in Utah!!!

We just got back from Utah last night, we left the 14th of August so we were glad to be home and in our own beds. Thursday we stayed at Marisa's thanks for letting us hang out with you. And Friday night we stayed at Marc and Trina's it was good seeing you guys. Then it was off to the airport Saturday the 16th. The girls did so good in the plane. I was so proud of them. Aubrey was so excited to fly in the sky like a bird. On the way back she slept the whole time.

Saturday through Monday morning we stayed at Luke's Uncle Stan's house. His son Robert had his farwell this was the reason we went up there and decided we might as well have a vacation why we were at it. Uncle Stan was so nice and let us use his van all week. THANKS!!!

Monday it was off to Aaron's house Luke me and his parents cleaned up Aunt Linda's yard and Tuesday Luke and his dad painted the garage to earn some money for our vacation.

Wednesday we went to lagoon with Aaron Tara and Alek, it was a lot of fun. Aubrey got to go on her first roller coaster and lots of rides. The roller coasters were crazy fun. We had a great time.



Thursday we all went camping and rode the 4 wheeler. It was a beautiful night and it wasn't that bad sleeping in the tent. It was a little rocky though. We had hot dogs and smores and the kids loved it.

Friday and Saturday we just hang out at Aaron and Tara's.

Sunday and Monday we went to Mary Maulik and Kaleb's house the kids had a blast together. They played so good together and enjoyed themselves.

Over all it was a great trip thanks to all of you that let us stay at your house. We appreciate!!

6 comments:

Jenn and Rob said...

Fun!!! I love lagoon, we use to go to there every year for our family vacation(we drove in our van, lol). I haven't been to lagoon or Utah for that matter for 10 years! Last time I went by myself on an airplane and I was 16. I miss it though we always had a fun time together with our cousins. It looks like you did too. Hope all is well in Thatcher. See you later!

Marisa and Rob said...

Love the video!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun!!! It was good to see you guys!! See you this weekend!!! :)

Kelsey Danielle said...

wow looks like you guys had soooo much fun!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Luke & Amy, Good to hear from you. I love your blog and am glad that you have it. I remember when they called your name at graduation - when I graduated also- and I thought, "I hope I can run into Luke so I can congratulate him. We haven't talked forever." It sounds like the vacation trip to Utah was fun. I liked the sleeping in the tent picture. Your daughters and beautiful. Amanda & I have been married for a year now and look forward to having a family. We moved to Texas both to find work and because I wanted to apply to the Texas schools. Luke I know last time we chatted that you said you would like to move to a smaller town so I thought it was cool that you two moved to Thatcher. It is a real sign of maturity. Well, lets keep in touch -by blog or otherwise- and hopefully we'll be able to meet up sometime in the future. Good luck in Thatcher!

Lisa said...

Wow! Y'all have been busy! Sounds like a fun time! I miss going to Lagoon every summer (growing up in Wyoming). Love ya Chica!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Holly crap Luke you got an entire family already and there isn't even a twinkle in my eye yet... I just found you from Farnsworths Blog and I thought I give you a shout out bro...