Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Keep on going.....

Well do you want the good news or the bad news first? Well I will start with the good news who whats to hear bad news right off the bat. Luke gets to watch all of the suns games and doesn't have to work shift work now. OK did you figure out the bad news, yep he got laid off from his job along with 400 hundred other people from the mines. The economy it's bad right now that is all I can say. I am sure that many of you have been effected by this as well. We are in good spirits right now because we know that we have been so blessed. We are not having to worry about rent or a morgage becuase my wonderful grandma has been so good to let us stay with her. We have family that has offered to help us in anyway that we need and most important we have a Heavenly father that is aware of our needs and will bless us I know that he will. He has so much all ready. We will continue to keep the faith and enjoy the blessings of this trail and start now looking for a job. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING LET US KNOW!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you guys find something soon. It's good you are looking at the positives. It could be so much worse. Thank heavens you don't own a house or something. That would be scary.
We will keep you guys in our prayers and hopefully something will turn up soon!
Love you guys!

Marisa and Rob said...

Just remember that "This too shall pass". Heavenly Father always knows what's best for us! And your right, good thing you don't have a house or rent!!! Just keep the faith and save your money! :) Your in our prayers and we love you both so much!!! :)

Amy said...

When I heard on the news the other day that some mines were laying people off, I wondered if Luke would be effected. I am so sorry, but you have the right attitude and I know you guys will be blessed. We will keep you in our prayers!

Lisa said...

Aaawww Ames! I'm sorry Love! Matt and I know exactly what that feels like. When we lived in Washington Matt got laid off because of a huge screw up the owner of his company made. Then about a month later I got laid off from my job because of circumstances beyond my control as well. It was scary. But we too were very blessed by our Father in Heaven and shortly there after Matt joined the Army, and I have been able to be a stay at home mom ever since. The most important thing is to stay faithful, as you said. And stay positive. Good Luck to you both. If you need anything, let me know. Love ya!

Marisa and Rob said...

No we missed you guys!!! We need u up here, so you guys can go with us. :) Everyone has parites and other things going on. It's okay we had fun together as family!! :)