Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It was a great Mothers Day!!

Thank you to my wonderful husband and daughters that made me feel really special on Mothers Day. They not only served me but my mom, dad three sisters and there family, my Aunt and Uncle. There was a total of 21 people I think he has a greater appreciation for moms now. He worked really hard and made a meal for all of us with the help from Tamra, thank you for your help too. I appreciate what a wonderful Husband I have a I love being a mom and would not trade it for anything. Thank you for making this a wonderful Mother's day.

I also want to thank my mother for being a wonderful mom. She was always there for me she never judged me and always had unconditional love. She is smart and knows how to do everything. I just hope that I become more and more like her everyday. Thank you for everything you've done for me mom. I could not have asked for a more perfect mom. I love you!!!!

Also thank you to my mother-in-law I appreciate your hard work of raising such an amazing man. I know that Luke wasn't the easiest person to raise with all of his little corks but look at the wonderful man he turned into. Thanks for being there for us and supporting us in all we do. Thanks for all of your prayers and love.

I really do feel blessed to have such wonderful mothers. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments: