Monday, November 9, 2009

Here comes the Bride....

All dressed in white...
My sweet little girl just turned four and now she is a bride oh how time flies. Aubrey has just loved dressing up in her wedding dress got to love 75% off Halloween costumes. Can't beat that!!


Aubrey had a great birthday this year. She had two parties one with Lukes family and my family the same weekend as Lukes. Than on her actual birthday she had more of my family come over to eat and have cake and ice cream. She loves being four all though at times she thinks she is so big she can do whatever she wants now. We will have to watch that.
Her yummy cupcakes she got to decorate!!! This was one of her presents she got from her Aunt. Her dress up box is getting more and more exciting these days!!! I am so grateful to have Aubrey in our family she really does bring lots of joy and can't wait for many more birthdays to share with her.
Home depot has the coolest thing for the kids the first Saturday of the month. You just have to sign your kids up and they get to make cool projects they get to take home. Aubrey did so good she even got to hammer the nails in. She has a cute little apron they gave her too. I think this will defiantly be something we do again.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Aubry! I would love to take some pictures of your family! I'm free most any day, weekend or weekday, and 4pm is the best time of day to do it. Just let me know what works best for you. Maybe we could even do a Sunday after church.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I have lived here four years and have never taken my kids to do the Home Depot projects. Maybe I will on the next one.

tenney_fam said...

Nice to see you changed your background so I can comment on your pics. I am getting worried cuz I haven't seen you at Walmart in a few days. hope you are ok!! jk looks like a fun party!

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun!!! What a cute bride :-) I never knew home depot did things like that. I wonder if they do it up here?! Looks like Aubrey had some great parties!!! I'm glad we got to see you last weekend and at one of Aubrey's birthday parties!! :-)

Jenn and Rob said...

hey going private on my blog send me your email address

jenndelancy@hotmail.com