Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Outside fun



Well it is officially hot hot hot!!! We have reached passed 110. Poor Aubrey in the winter I say it is too cold outside to play and now I tell her it is way to hot. We pretty much go early in the morning or late at night. Raelene, Maile, me and the girls were at target the other day. Aubrey saw this bike and did not want to get off it. She was riding all around target. Raelene offered to help pay for part of it so we have been riding ever since. This morning when she woke up her first words were " can I ride my bicycle now?" We got her one for Christmas but it was awful so she could never ride it. This one is a lot better.


We also played in the sprinklers, She had lots of fun with that.

5 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Man you made me sea sick with all the movement!!!! ha,ha,ha :) Looks like Aubrey had a blast!!! I love the new bike!!! :) She is too funny! I posted more of Amirra's pictures!!! I love them :)

Brian and Mel said...

Good to hear from you, Cute family. Where do you live?

Merrells said...

Hi Amy! I found one more place to check up on you! There is no hiding from me! Your family is so cute. You've done great!

The Peterson's said...

Dude your blog is super cute and so are your girls!!!

Kelsey Danielle said...

oh so you have your own family blog too?? crazy... i'm so excited cuz you never update your myspace.. i had no idea what emily and aubrey look like now!!