Thursday, June 26, 2008

We are moving to Thatcher!!!

Well you know when you are trying to figure out what to do with life and then before you know it all comes together, well that is how it has been with us the past couple of days. We have been praying and felt that we need to move to Thatcher Arizona for a little while. Luke is going to do Substitute teaching while he is looking for a job in Mesa or somewhere else. This way he can go to interviews when he needs too he just wont sub that day. Also we get the wonderful opportunity to stay with my grandma and sister who I love so much. This will be good for us we have wanted a change for a long time. Everything is working out for the best. We want to come back to Mesa so watch out for us.
We will miss all of are friends and family up here, but we feel that we need to do this and the spirit has confirmed that this is what we need to do. Luke's last day of work will be the 25th of July then it is off to the Thatcher. We love you all and thank you for your friendships love and support through the years.

5 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

I'm SO Sad you guy's are moving!! I will have noone to hangout during the day anymore!!! :( But we know it is the best for you guys and we support you!! BUT...You better come back!!!! :) We LOVE You!!!

Amy said...

I have been meaning to call you and get an update on the job. We are sad to see you leave but know it is what you have to do. Goodluck with everything. If you need anything, we are always here for you. We definately need to get together before you head out. I am already missing you!

Colton and Ashley said...

Fun! Good luck with the move!

Larry and Megan said...

Well, good heavens, where have I been... I didn't know you had another baby! She is adorable! Your whole family is!

My cell phone got thrown in the toilet so I don't have your # anymore:( send me an email so we can catch up! lmchlarson@yahoo.com
Love Ya!

Brian and Mel said...

We live in Mesa too, but we like Thatcher! My husband went to EAC, and his Uncle lives there so we visit ever once in a while.