Sunday, June 8, 2008

TOO MUCH FUN IN THE SUN!!!




So yesterday Aubrey got to go to her very first friend birthday party. She is getting so big. She had a blast they played in the water. They had little pools a splash pad even a little slide that went into the pool. She didn't want to leave, but after three hours in the sun I told her we had to go. She keeps talking about it and wants to go back to Maggie's party. She was listening to all of the instructions and was being so good.

last night was a long night for me. Between Emily and Aubrey I felt like I was up have the night. Emily had a fever of 101 and was having a hard time sleeping and Aubrey wouldn't stop coughing. So needless to stay we didn't make it to our 8:30 church. Me and the girls stayed home. I hope that everyone gets better soon these long nights are killing me. She is doing better today, she seems too have a harder time at night for some reason that is when it gets really bad. :(

5 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Man sorry to hear about your night! I guess both the girls got too much sun! :( Hope everyone is feeling better

The Prices!! . said...

Sick kids are no fun! Good luck!

Amy said...

Definately not fun when the kids are sick. I hope they are feeling better and sleeping better so you can sleep. It makes for a long day when you don' get any sleep.

Colton and Ashley said...

YAY!!! Glad you found me! You're girls are So cute! I'm so glad I get to keep up with you....blogs are the best for feeling like you still know what's going on in your friends lives when you live out of town! I'm excited!

Jackie said...

Amy--I have to admit it took me awhile to figure out who Amy Evans was!! I don't think I knew your husband's name is Luke!! Sorry! But glad you found me--I love keeping in touch this way! Hope your girls feel better soon!