Saturday, July 19, 2008

5 happy years!!!

Yesterday was mine and Luke's 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. It was a lot fun. Our good friends Serena and Andrew watched both girls for us and we went to CHILLI'S for the first time and yes we watch the new BATMAN MOVIE. Lets just say it was CRAZY!!!! Crazy good though, I couldn't believe how many people got killed off. Heath Ledger did so good as the Joker, he was a really good actor.
Thank you so much for all of you that offered to watch the girls for us. It means a lot that we have so many willing to help. I just wanted to tell my hubby that he is an amazing man and that I look forward to the years ahead. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy 5 Year's Guy's!!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun!!! Rob and I are thinking about watching the Batman Movie tonight after the 24th of July stuff. :) Many more wonderful years to come!!! Love ya both

Tiff Hunt said...

Ok, The memories you left on my blog, were priceless! I forgot that we watched you and Luke have your first kiss! I think it became a tradition to sneak up on people and watch them kiss! It was funny!

The Jensen Bunch said...

Congratulations-Yea 5 years!! AJ and I will be celebrating five years on the 15th of August-Wow time has flown! I am so glad you left a comment on the blog-oh I left another comment on the entry just before this one on memories. Anyway I am glad you had a great anniversary!