Friday, July 11, 2008

Alpine family reunion



We just got back from Alpine, we were at a family reunion it was a lot of fun. Almost all of my brothers and sisters got to go. The weather was so beautiful I did not want to go back to Mesa. It rained a little bit almost everyday. We had lots of fun hanging out fishing, watching fireworks and having cookouts. It was a blast. Aubrey loved riding the mule and got to touch real animal skins, she thought that was cool.



But all good things must come to an end and now I am busy at work packing. It is hard with little kids that are both very clinging lately. Thank goodness for my sister-in-law Trina she came over and helped me pack about half of the stuff that was a big help THANKS!!! It's hard to believe how much trash a person collects over three years. I couldn't believe the stuff we found. Luckily I was in a throwing away mood so we got rid of a lot of junk. Anyways we are getting there slowing but surely and will be moving out on the 26th of July. Two more weeks CRAZY!!!! Than it's off to a new adventure. Bring it on!!!

3 comments:

Jenn and Rob said...

Keep in touch we will miss you guys!

Marisa and Rob said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun in Alpine!!! Someday we will make it up there again!!! :) Were going to miss you guys so much!! You better come visit!!! :) Love ya

The Prices!! . said...

Man I wish I could have been at that family reunion. You guys are like my second family!! Looks like you had fun. Who didn't make it?