Thursday, July 31, 2008

we made it...

Ok sorry it has taken so long to let you all know that we have survived the move. We are getting settle in and enjoying living with my grandma. She is the coolest!!! We have spent a lot of time with my sisters, Aubrey has loved it. Her and Parker have all ready done some crazy things together. Luke found them in the bathroom naked in the shower, not to mention that the bathroom was in a mess. It was actually kind of funny. Aubrey has all ready put make up on Parker too. Hopefully Carol will still let them hang out. Monday, Aubrey got to play with Cindy's girls as well she loved that.

It is very nice here in Thatcher, life just seems a little less stressful. People are nicer and everyone waves at you as you go passed. It kind of reminds me of the good old days in Pomerene. This morning we all went on a walk to the post office and Aubrey got to ride her bike she thought that was the coolest. Usually we tell her that it is too hot to play outside.

Luke has been a great help for my grandma he clean up the front and back yard for her. It looks really good. I have been keeping the inside clean, Yes me doing my dishes right after I eat weird I know. It is so much easier I don't know why I didn't just do it before.

Aubrey has asked us a couple of times when we are going home, we tell her this is our new home now. Remember you have your own bedroom. I think that she is starting to get use to the idea. We drove up to the house yesterday and she said "look mom my new home," with a big smile.

Anyways, we miss all of you in Mesa but know that the Lord has sent us here for a reason and am glad to start a new chapter in our lives. Until next time ,have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love you!! YOu have made a good choice!!

Marisa and Rob said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing good and that you are having fun in Thatcher!!! :) I'll be down next week, so we will have to go to the movies!! :) Aubrey is so crazy!!! Naked, who would have guessed!!!! :) Keep having fun and we will talk to you soon.

Amy said...

So glad you made it to Thatcher and you guys seem really happy....Sorry we didn't get together before you moved. I completely spaced your little get together and then forgot to call. I am horrible. Next time you guys are in the valley, call! Goodluck with everything!