Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a boy....

My sister Carol had her baby on Feb 15th his name is Brigham William Hawkins he is so cute!! He weighed 8lbs 9oz.
Aubrey's first hair cut she did good it was really just a trim but she thought she was cool!!!

These are the pictures from the Logans baptism. We had lots of fun getting together with lUkes family. We love you guys!!
They girls Ester Gretchen Emily and Aubrey

Logan on his big day He is growing up so fast!!!

Aubrey and Emily in there cute bows Marisa made for them. Thank you!!! We love them!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I totally thought you were going to say you were pregnant with a boy..HAHA! Your girls are so cute. Hope you guys are doing well!

Marisa and Rob said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like your doing good! :) Carol looks good! You can tell her I said that :) He is too cute!! We love and miss you all!!

Nora said...

Did Carol have her baby at home?

amy and luke said...

no she had it at the hospital I just forgot my camera in the car and the kids were not allowed in the hospital because of RSV. We went and saw her at her house later that week.

Amy said...

Call us when you guys are in town. We definately need to get together.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Great pictures. Thanks for all your help with the girls.

Tiff Hunt said...

MY DEAR AMY!! you are on my blog! I would never leave you off. You are just on the auto feed. It tells me every time there is an update! Love ya! I wouldn't leave you off! Will you forgive me??