Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trip to Pomerene!!!


This last Saturday we had all the grandkids together so we thought that we would take a trip to the Reid Park Zoo. We had a lunch at the park then it was off to the Zoo. We had everyone there but Jason and Kelly we missed you guys.


Emily chilling in her stroller ready for the zoo
The night before we had a BBQ
Aubrey pulling Emily in the wagon one of her favorite things to do now.

And last but not least Grandma and Emily I just had to post this one it was so darn cute!!!

3 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the Zoo!!! Look at all thoes grandkids!!! :) Emily and Aubrey are way too cute!!! The projects I did with Amirra on St. Patrick's Day was at www.familyfun.com. The green rice krispies treats I did myself. Did you look at the other projects we did with the caterpillars and puppets? :) It's 2 posts down. Aubrey would love thoes projects too!! :) I guess we will see you at Easter weekend!! :) Love and miss you!! :(

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Great Pics! It was lots of fun. We are glad we went.

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey thanks for letting me ask you questions about potty training :) I posted about it and her fun new stuff!!!