Friday, March 13, 2009

longer than we thought....

So this time last year I was in the hospital much longer than we had anticipated. Emily had some problems with her lungs and oxygen level was not what they would like it to be at. I remember being so emotional because they could not find the cause. I am sure it had to do with the fact she was early. They said that she was acting more like 35 week old baby so they were treating her as a premature baby. She was born 5Lbs 7oz tiny little thing. I was so grateful for my parents that took me back and forth from the hospital. By the time the two weeks were up I was so glad to have her home. She is a healthy one year old now, you wouldn't have guessed she had such a rough start. I know that we were truly blessed.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Aren't you glad it is now and not then. Happy Birthday Emily! She is a sweet easy going baby. Lots of fun. We love having you guys closer so we can see you all more.